Fleur de Paws believes regular grooming and bathing of our furry friends are essential to maintaining a healthy pet and their skin and coat. Our experienced pet stylists take pet pampering to a whole new level and work with breeds of many different types. These talented and compassionate pet stylists ensure that all furry guests have a pleasurable experience by handling your companion in a gentle manner and without using tranquilizers. Only hugs and kisses!
At Fleur de Paws, we only apply all natural human quality products and offer services from standard cuts and puppy trims to facials and pawdicures. Your companion will certainly leave feeling and looking beautiful and convinced they are a Westminster show dog. All services are available by daily appointment, or can be scheduled with overnight accommodations. Call (504)363-1010 for breed specific pricing.
- Assessment of condition of skin and coat
- Check for fleas and ticks
- Assessment, plucking, and cleaning of ears
- Assessment of eyes and teeth
- Cleaning and trimming of private areas
- Assessment of pads and removal of excess hair
- Trimming and filing of all nails
- Thorough brushing and removal of tangles/mats
- Trimming, shaving and shaping breed pattern
- Blueberry Facial to exfoliate, soothe, and hydrate skin
- Selection of appropriate shampoo and conditioner
- Checking and expressing anal glands when requested
- Full body massage while shampooing twice
- Rinsing twice and conditioning once
- Drying thoroughly
Finishing groom includes:
- Final trim, cut and shave work
- Final shaping and detailed hand scissoring work
- Applying cologne and dressing with bandanna and or bows
Spa packages and individual spa-rrific add-ons:
- Aromatherapy- Aromatherapy is the art and science of using plant-derived essential oils and hydrosols for healing and wellness. The same naturally occurring chemical components that help plants ward off diseases and pests offer protection for your pet as well. Our aromatherapy fragrances are designed to help heal and soothe your pet’s body, mind and soul. Choose from our variety of heavenly scents. Flowering Bamboo- Soothes the senses and creates an emotional balance for pets. Lavender- Helps pets to wind down and relax while refreshing and renewing. White Tea- Stimulates and revives pets with an invigorating boost of energy. Kava-Kava- Calms, comforts and relieves excited or stressed pets.
- Blueberry Facial- Put the wow back in bow-wow with this service for pets needing a clean face and relaxing head massage. We use a special tearless, soap free, aroma therapeutic shampoo on the face to brighten their fur and reduce tear stains.
- Dental Care- This service involves the application of a pre-treatment solution that breaks down plaque buildup and softens tartar. After 30 minutes, an oral water irrigator gently begins the process of removing the tartar and plaque buildup. A post-treatment gel continues the teeth cleaning process. This gel can be applied daily to accelerate the cleansing process. Using this treatment regularly helps keep teeth clean, reducing the risk of gum disease and control bad breath. If desired, you may also request that we brush their teeth.
- Mud Treatment- This deep-penetrating, luxurious mixture cleans, nourishes and helps detoxify the skin, allowing it to better absorb moisture and prepare the skin to receive any further therapeutic treatment. Mother Nature's prescription for healthy skin and coats, our Mud Treatment removes dead skin cells, soothes itchy or inflamed skin and enhances circulation. Infused with Jojoba, Olive and Macadamia Oils.
- Nail trims- Our gentle nail trims, on a regular basis, will not only keep your pets nails at a comfortable length for them but for you, your furniture and floors, as well!
- Nail Pawlish & Nail Art- The application of a stunning chip-resistant pawlish in the color of your choice adds the perfect finishing touch to your pets nails. And pets are sure to be the bark of the town with our selection of fabulous nail art. We offer fun nail art including alternating festive holiday colors and even rhinestones.
- Pawdicure- In addition to the package included nail trim, the pawdicure provides some extra special treatment. Your pet will receive an additional nail filing to smooth their nails, which ensures they will not suffer discomfort from split or broken nails. Your pet’s paws are then soaked in a rejuvenating combination of vanilla and milk thistle, which helps heal paw damage caused by gravel, asphalt, and concrete. They will then receive a gentle pad massage using a natural paw balm to moisturize and soothe your pet’s paw pads.